- 4 channels to avoid interference
- The receiver has an on/off switch, and an LED to indicate triggering
- A standard 1/4" screw mount
- Channel Selector outside the transmitter and the receiver
- 4 channels with hot shoe connector for external flashes
- Transmitter Power: 23A 12V battery Receiver Power: 2 AAA Battery (Not included)
- Maximum Working Distance: 30m (open area, without interference)
- Max available in distance range: 30M (Open fields, no fraise)
- Operates on Frequency: 433MHz
- Highest responding time up to 1/125s
- Triggering life: up to 20,000 times
- Trigger can operate additional NPT-04 receivers (available in our store)
- Compatible models:
- Canon SpeedLite 580EX II, 580EX, 550EX, 540EZ, 520EZ, 430EX, 430EZ, 420EX, 420EZ, 380EX;
- Nikon SpeedLight SB-800, SB-600, SB-28, SB-27, SB-26, SB-25, SB-24;
- Olympus FL-50R, FL-50, FL-36R, FL-36;
- Pentax AF-540 FGZ, AF-360 FGZ, AF-400 FT, AF-240 FT;
- Sigma EF-530 DG Super, EF-500 DG Super, EF-430;
- Sunpak Auto 2000DZ, 622 Pro, 433AF, 433D, 383, 355AFm 344D, 333D;
- Vivitar 285HV, DF-400MZ, DF-340MZ, 2700;
- Other flash models with a trigger voltage of 12V or lower.
- Directions for Use
- Set up the speedlight with battery, power on and turn on the charging switch to let the speedlight fully charge.
- Set up the channel setting switches.
- Open up the barn door of the receiver to set up well.
- Turn on the power switch of receiver.
- Fix the receiver well on camera head of tripod.
- Set up the speedlight wells on the receiver.
- Press on the test button of the transmitter to see if the speedlight starts to work.
- Insert the hot shoe block of the transmitter into its camera holder.
- If the camera is without the hot shoe holder, then use sync cable.